Friday 4 March 2016

The Swap: review 1

So the book I'm reading, according to the back is about a girl and a boy who wish they had a different life, and poof they're switched. However, I'm on chapter 6, and that still hasn't happenned. Might I just say though: OH MY GOD THE STEREOTYPES. Not as much for the girl herself, it's the standard drama at achool, but for the boy however... He got hit in the face with a hockey puck, and when he doubled over his family joked about him acting like a girl... ARE YOU SERIOUS!? Oh, you feel pain, THAT'S NOT MANLY. Plus this guy is a bisic walking stereotype (muscles, literally says he does push ups and sit ups every morning, etc.) Sorry, ranting was necissary. I also can harldy put it down, but I hope the stereotypes will stop once they switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment